Donate to Panthera
Panthera is unique in that 100% of your donation goes directly to Panthera’s Conservation and Education Programs.
Put your money to work for endangered wild cats. Use your credit card to securely donate online now. donate now
100% of your donation goes directly to Panthera’s Conservation and Education Programs, as our fundraising and non-program costs are covered by Panthera’s Board of Directors.
Sherry Nemmers, a longtime Panthera supporter, helped us make the most of our 2014 Giving Tuesday matching opportunity by generously donating all proceeds of her children’s book, The House of Muldoon, to help Panthera protect wild cats. This richly illustrated book follows an entrepreneurial mouse who goes into business with “two cats and a bunny.” In the book’s first year, Sherry, Muldoon and friends raised more than $5,000 for Panthera, which was matched dollar for dollar by our generous Giving Tuesday matching donors. You can find The House of Muldoon on Amazon.com. To start your own fundraiser on behalf of Panthera’s work to protect wild cats, please click here.
New York State Attorney General’s Charities Bureau
New York, NY 10271
Panthera relies on generous contributions from individuals, foundations, and corporations. Thank you for your donation.
Information For Donors
Panthera is a 501(c) (3) public charity and donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law. Panthera’s tax identification number is: 20-4668756.
- Download Panthera’s 2012/2013 Audited Financial Statements
- Download Panthera's 2013 Form 990
- Download Panthera’s 2011/2012 Audited Financial Statements
- Download Panthera's 2012 Form 990
- Download Panthera’s 2010/2011 Audited Financial Statements
- Download Panthera's 2011 Form 990
- Download Panthera’s 2009/2010 Audited Financial Statements
- Download Panthera’s 2010 Form 990
- Download Panthera’s Financial Reports from Previous Years
Panthera would like to thank Saberin Systems LLC for their assistance in developing Panthera’s internal processes and reporting.