Donate to Panthera
Panthera is unique in that 100% of your donation goes directly to Panthera’s Conservation and Education Programs.
Put your money to work for endangered wild cats. Use your credit card to securely donate online now. donate now
100% of your donation goes directly to Panthera’s Conservation and Education Programs, as our fundraising and non-program costs are covered by Panthera’s Board of Directors.
Climb for Conservation
Climb for Conservation is a non-profit organization that has partnered with Panthera to raise support for Panthera’s Jaguar Corridor Initiative and increase awareness about the plight of the jaguar. The mission of Climb for Conservation is to inspire people around the world to climb mountains and fundraise for local conservation issues. In the summer of 2013, a team of seven people with Climb for Conservation completed a weeklong trek to Machu Picchu, Peru, through which they raised and made a significant contribution to support the Jaguar Corridor Initiative.
Learn about Climb for Conservation, Inc. and how to sign up for future climbs.
New York State Attorney General’s Charities Bureau
New York, NY 10271
Panthera relies on generous contributions from individuals, foundations, and corporations. Thank you for your donation.
Information For Donors
Panthera is a 501(c) (3) public charity and donations are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law. Panthera’s tax identification number is: 20-4668756.
- Download Panthera’s 2012/2013 Audited Financial Statements
- Download Panthera's 2013 Form 990
- Download Panthera’s 2011/2012 Audited Financial Statements
- Download Panthera's 2012 Form 990
- Download Panthera’s 2010/2011 Audited Financial Statements
- Download Panthera's 2011 Form 990
- Download Panthera’s 2009/2010 Audited Financial Statements
- Download Panthera’s 2010 Form 990
- Download Panthera’s Financial Reports from Previous Years
Panthera would like to thank Saberin Systems LLC for their assistance in developing Panthera’s internal processes and reporting.