You can make a direct and personal contribution to saving the world’s wild cats by starting your own fundraising campaign on their behalf! Best of all, 100% of the funds you raise will go directly to the field, where it matters most. Getting started is easy - just create a page on Crowdrise or JustGiving(UK) using Panthera's toolkit, set a fundraising target and timeline, and share it with your friends and family!
Do-It-Yourself campaign sign-up form
Let us know about your campaign and get the chance to be featured in our 'Donor Spotlight.'
Tell your friends and family to donate to your campaign, on Panthera's website, or by filling out our donation form.
Information about Panthera and Wild Cats
Fill your campaign page with information about big cats and Panthera.
- Panthera and Big Cat Fact Sheets
- Panthera Program Brochures
- Play ‘Panthera’s Mission’ Video at your party or embed it on your campaign page
- Additional Marketing Materials
- Panthera Logo (English, Spanish, and Portuguese)
Promote your campaign by sending one of Panthera’s $10 e-cards.
Wild Cat Photos
Decorate your campaign page with photos of wild cats that convey the beauty and magnificence of these species.
Panthera’s Social Media Community
Join Panthera’s communities on Facebook, Twitter, Vimeo, Flickr, and YouTube, and share links to these pages on your campaign page.
Panthera’s Social Media Card
Embed our widgets on your blog or website to promote your campaign.
- Tell a story. Share why you personally care about wild cats and how supporting Panthera will ensure their future.
- Provide, at the minimum, a short summary about Panthera and the state of the world’s wild cats.
- Email your friends and family in groups and personalize your messages to encourage donations.
- Send frequent and friendly reminders to your friends and family about your campaign.
- Put your page address in your email signature.
- Thank everyone who has donated to your campaign!