Start a fundraising campaign for Panthera around a holiday – host a holiday party and/or ask friends and family to donate to Panthera or your campaign in place of giving holiday gifts. Best of all, 100% of the funds you raise will go directly to the field, where it matters most. Getting started is easy - just create a page on Crowdrise or JustGiving(UK) using Panthera's toolkit, set a fundraising target and timeline, and share it with your friends and family!
Do-It-Yourself campaign sign-up form
Let us know about your campaign and get the chance to be featured in our 'Donor Spotlight.'
Ask friends and family to make a donation on Panthera's website or through your campaign in place of giving holiday gifts. If you’re hosting a party, use the forms below to accept and keep track of donations.
Ask your friends and party guests to give to Panthera by sending one of our $10 holiday e-cards!
Plan a Cat-Themed Party
- Search the web for images and instructions on how to bake cat cakes and cupcakes.
- Use cat-themed plates, cups, party favors, and other decorations.
- Download Panthera’s Party Planning Checklist
- Download Panthera’s Halloween stencils to design a cat-themed pumpkin!
Information about Panthera and Wild Cats
Let your friends and family know about the state of wild cats and what Panthera is doing to save them. Be sure to print these fact sheets for your party guests to take home!
- Panthera and Big Cat Fact Sheets
- Panthera Program Brochures
- Play ‘Panthera’s Mission’ Video at your party or embed it on your campaign page
- Additional Marketing Materials
- Panthera Logo (English, Spanish, and Portuguese)
Wild Cat Photos
Print out Panthera’s photos of wild cats to decorate your party.
Panthera’s Social Media Community
Join Panthera’s communities on Facebook, Twitter, Vimeo, Flickr, and YouTube, and share links to these pages on your campaign page.