Any event can be used to fundraise for big cats! Organize a can drive, yard or bake sale, game night, book club meeting, car wash, barbeque, potluck, movie marathon, pool party, picnic, ice cream social, or any other event and ask your guests to donate to Panthera! Best of all, 100% of the funds you raise will go directly to the field, where it matters most. Getting started is easy - just create a page on Crowdrise or JustGiving(UK) using Panthera's toolkit, set a fundraising target and timeline, and share it with your friends and family!
Do-It-Yourself campaign sign-up form
Let us know about your campaign and get the chance to be featured in our 'Donor Spotlight.'
Tell your friends and family to donate to your campaign, on Panthera's website, or by filling out our donation form.
In place of gifts, your friends and family can also give to Panthera by sending an E-Card with a minimum $10 donation.
Plan a Cat-Themed Party
- Search the web for images and instructions on how to bake cat cakes and cupcakes.
- Use cat-themed plates, cups, party favors, and other decorations.
- Download Panthera’s Party Planning Checklist
Host a Conservation Film Screening
Gather your friends and family for a screening of Panthera's jaguar conservation short film, My Pantanal.
- Download the film here, or
- Request a DVD copy on your Do-It-Yourself campaign sign-up form.
Information about Panthera and Wild Cats
Let your friends and family know about the state of wild cats and what Panthera is doing to save them. Be sure to print these fact sheets for your party guests to take home!
- Panthera and Big Cat Fact Sheets
- Panthera Program Brochures
- Play ‘Panthera’s Mission’ Video at your party or embed it on your campaign page
- Additional Marketing Materials
- Panthera Logo (English, Spanish, and Portuguese)
Wild Cat Photos
Decorate by printing outPanthera’s photos of wild cats.
Panthera’s Social Media Community
Hand out Panthera’s Social Media Card and ask your guests to join Panthera’s communities on Facebook, Twitter, Vimeo, Flickr, and YouTube.
Panthera’s Social Media Card