- Africa Geographic – Return of the Leopard
- Science Daily – Conserving Big Cats Works
- Monash University – The Leopard: The World’s Most Persecuted Big Cat
- Edge effects and the impact of non-protected areas in carnivore conservation: leopards in the Phinda-Mkhuze Complex, South Africa.
- Impact of conservation interventions on the dynamics and persistence of a persecuted leopard (Panthera pardus) population.
- An adaptive management approach to trophy hunting of leopards Panthera pardus: a case study from KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa.
More on Panthera’s Munyawana Leopard Project